The latest and most popular models of compact excavators from all major manufacturers, including Bobcat, Cat, Deere, Kubota, ...
WASHINGTON, DC - DECEMBER 03: (L-R) U.S. Secretary of Transportation Sean Duffy, Ford CEO Jim Farley and Stellantis CEO Antonio Filosa look on as U.S. President Donald Trump makes an announcement on ...
First, the Trump administration declared kei cars would be approved for production and use in the U.S., and on Thursday, it claimed a new fuel economy rule would lead to the return of station wagons.
The Trump administration says its new fuel economy rollback proposal could allow automakers to resume building station wagons, a staple of 1970s and '80s family travel. "This rule will actually allow ...
The Trump administration says its proposal to roll back vehicle fuel economy standards, announced officially in the Oval Office on Wednesday, is an attempt to shave dollars off the ballooning cost of ...
The Trump administration has hit upon an unorthodox solution to the cost-of-living crisis: Pumping more gasoline. Executives from Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co. and Stellantis NV attended a White ...
The Trump administration is proposing new fuel economy standards for vehicles that would roll back efficiency rules implemented under former President Biden. Under the Transportation Department ...
NHTSA proposes a major rollback of fuel-economy targets, cutting the 2031 requirement from 50.4 mpg to 34.5 mpg and reducing standards retroactively for earlier model years. The plan eliminates ...
President Donald Trump Wednesday announced that the Transportation Department will roll back automotive fuel efficiency standards finalized last year. “People want the gasoline car,” he said in the ...
President Trump, Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy, auto execs, and others addressed the nation from the White House today to announce plans for rolling back the near-future automaker fuel economy ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results